I really really didn’t want to go to conditioning today due to INSANE ARM DOMS, but I did.
I’m supposed to be grouting my kitchen tomorrow – I can see that going well now 😐
After a warm up, we did:
2 rounds of 1 minute each of:
1) sprint with a rubber band around your waist, dragging you back
2) as above, but being the person doing the holding back (is there a proper name for this exercise?)
3) clean & jerk with an empty bar
5) Russian twist with 8kg kettlebell
6) squat jumps with 12kg kettlebell
8) tricep dips
9) star jumps
10) rope slams
Then we did 2 minutes of plank; 30s each side of side plank.
Going to be in a world of pain tomorrow, methinks!