It’s less than 4 weeks until the Farm Open now, and my back is still crook. Last night’s planned session was 3 x 3 squats @ 85% (80kg for me) and I had hoped to make a go of this. Sadly the best laid plans of mice & men and all that…
- Squats: worked up to 3 @ 70kg, then 2 @ 80kg (which made my back start to twinge & I saw stars), then 3 x 3 @ 60kg
- Hyperextensions; reverse hyperextensions
- Bench press: worked up to 3 sets of 5 @ 35kg + red bands (ugh, these were horrible)
- Seated front press w/barbell: 5 x 5 @ 25kg
- A few JM presses with an EZ bar
- So much stretching
Today my back is sore & tight, but that’s par for the course now. I’m definitely more aware of how tight my back is when I’m sitting. I have my third physio appointment today, hopefully I’ll feel a bit better after that.